Is microdermabrasion right for you? If you’re considering undergoing microdermabrasion to help you achieve healthy & radiant skin, there are a few things to consider first.
Please read our below guide to the process to see if microdermabrasion is right for you.
What’s involved in a treatment?
Microdermabrasion is a gentle approach to exfoliating the skin; using a fine stream of crystals, this treatment exfoliates the upper layers of the skin promoting collagen growth. Microdermabrasion is a relatively new procedure, performed by a licensed esthetician, involving skin resurfacing by exfoliating the outer layers of the skin. This is accomplished by a computerised apparatus that projects corundum crystals in a fine layer over the skin. We will use a handheld device that gently removes the top layer of skin. You might feel a slight sanding sensation, which is not painful. Treatments take between 30-40 minutes to treat the face and 20 minutes to treat the neck. After your treatment, we will apply some soothing, hydrating treatments to your skin to keep it smooth and protected. The procedure is painless, with literally no recovery time.
Will I need to do anything after my appointment?
It’s important to protect your skin after microdermabrasion. After your treatment, we will run through a skincare plan with you including moisturisation and skin protection. This helps you achieve the best possible results and reduces the risk of side effects.
What results will I see?
Most patients will start to see results after a series of treatments. Depending on your specific skin concerns, a treatment schedule will be devised. Most patients receive an average of 6 treatments. After a series of treatments, most patients will see visibly smoother skin, smaller pores, a visible reduction of fine lines and wrinkles and a glowing complexion. Microdermabrasion has been successful in dramatically reducing, if not totally removing the appearance of small scars, large pores, hyperpigmentation spots, fine lines, stretch marks, wrinkles, comedos and sebaceous micro cysts. Because of its ability to enhance the growth of collagen and elastin, while encouraging new, healthy cell growth, the appearance of the skin can take on a much “tighter, firmer” appearance. The elasticity and collagen production created by microdermabrasion enhances the tone and resilience of the skin. On top of this scarring caused by acne and enlarged pores will be reduced.
How long will the results last?
If patients protect their skin from the sun and follow the skincare plan laid out after their appointment, they will be able to maintain their results for a longer time. Due to the regenerating nature of the skin, results tend to be temporary and follow-up treatments are usually necessary to help maintain the skin condition and radiance.
Are there any side effects?
There is no downtime after microdermabrasion. Some patients’ skin takes on a temporary pink/red tint and some mild swelling can occasionally occur – these side effects appear similar to sunburn and can last for a day or two, but disappears within a day for most patients affected. These side effects will resolve without any treatment. If your skin is prone to developing dark spots after acne or skin injury heals, you may be more at risk for developing dark spots.
Is there anyone who shouldn’t undergo microdermabrasion?
As everyone has different skin types, the intensity of the treatment can be varied so even the most sensitive of skin types can benefit from this effective treatment. Although microdermabrasion is a gentle and non-invasive treatment, precautions should be taken if you are taking acne medication (which may bring scarring complications), scar easily or have a mole or spot on your skin that is changing in any way, growing or bleeding.
If in doubt, it’s always best to have a chat to your dermatologist or skin specialist about your specific conditions.
* * * * * * *
To find out more about Microdermabrasion & chat to us about your suitability, please click below to book a consultation.
It’s beach weather and that means that it’s time to bare all – and if you’ve been hibernating these past few months, it’s also time to step up your hair removal routine!
With so many options for hair removal and reduction out there, making the right choice for your skin and body can be overwhelming and the right solution for you will differ according to your needs.
Below, we’ve broken down 3 of the most popular hair removal choices to help make your decision easier.
What: Over the counter treatments (think razors, hair removal creams and silky mitts)
Cost: Depending on the product chosen, between $5 – $25 each time you purchase
How it works: Over the counter and supermarket shelf hair removal treatments work only on a surface level – by cutting, dissolving or buffing away the visible area of each hair. The follicle and root of the hair remain untouched, which means that these methods don’t slow or reduce hair growth in the long term. Hairs grow back coarse and stiff.
Who it’s good for: People who aren’t ready to commit to longer term hair removal.
Treatment area: Some creams and DIY wax strips can be used on the face and private areas, most over the counter solutions are for body only.
Pain factor: Depending on your skin sensitivity, your skin may become slightly irritated. There is no pain associated with the removal process itself as the hair still remains under your skin. Over the counter treatments have higher rates of ingrown hairs which can become very painful.
Results last: Up to a week depending on your hair growth rate, most people’s results last between 1-3 days.
What: Professional waxing
Cost: Starting from $12 (depending on the area). Click here to view prices.
How it works: Warm wax is applied to the skin, trapping the visible portion of the hair. The wax is then swiftly removed (either when dried or with a cloth strip), removing the hair with it. When you wax, the entire hair shaft is removed, root and all, rather than cutting it off at the surface of the skin like you do when you shave. This means that your skin is left super smooth with no stubble. Waxing also lasts much longer than shaving, and the hair grows back thinner and finer with repeated treatments.
Who it’s good for: People who don’t want the hassle of shaving, creams and ingrown hairs, people who enjoy the flexibility of being able to bare all without worrying about hair.
Treatment area: Professional waxing can be performed on face, body and private areas.
Pain factor: Mild to moderate pain, depending on your pain tolerance and the area of the body/face being waxed. Most people are able to cope with the pain, and taking a mild aspirin 30 minutes prior to being waxed can help greatly. Most clients will experience a decrease in pain when they consistently wax over a period of time without shaving in between.
Results last: 3-7 weeks, depending on your hair growth cycle.
What: SPL (Square Pulsed Light) Permanent Hair Removal
Cost: Starting from $60 (depending on the area). Click here to view prices.
How it works: SPL needs to be conducted over a number of sessions – around 25% of hair follicles in any area are in the appropriate stage for treatment at any one time. Each follicle has slightly differing cycle times, so it normally takes between 6-10 treatment sessions in order to treat all of the active follicles. Active follicles are made up of a combination of thick and fine hairs – the fine hairs requiring higher energy and more treatments, as they may not be affected by the treatment that removes thicker hairs. The procedure is most effective on darker hairs – this is because there must be some pigmentation in the hair so that the energy can be absorbed. Darker hairs are richer in melanin and generally respond better to treatment. Light and fine hairs are more difficult to treat but not impossible – it may just take more treatment sessions.
Who it’s good for: People who want a permanent solution to hair removal.
Treatment area: Anywhere on the face (excluding eyebrows) and body can be treated.
Pain factor: The biggest advantage to SPL is that it’s virtually painless and results in reduction can be seen from the very first session. Each session removes 5% – 20% of the hairs, so there’s a visible difference after each treatment. It’s quick and easy and you’ll have the benefit of smooth skin year round.
Results last: Permanently! Woohoo!
* * * * * * *
Want to get smooth & sexy for summer? Contact us about our waxing & SPL services today.
Click here to book.
If you desire gorgeous, glowing skin without baking in the sun’s harmful UV rays for hours, then you’ve likely explored spray tanning as an option. But, did you know that not all spray tans are created equal?
If you’re health conscious, you should be aware that many brands of spray tans are filled with toxins and chemicals that can accelerate ageing and skin dehydration in the long term – but AVIVA Labs spray tans are organic. The natural ingredients allow the organic tans to be fast-drying, and this has some amazing benefits over regular spray tans:
1. You never have to worry about any irritation, rashes, dry skin, wrinkles or other problems making their way through your tan. AVIVA Labs tans works to bind all of the moisture inside of your skin and repair any cells that were damaged from the harsh sun. This means that dried out skin is a thing of the past.
2. The mixture is paraben-free, synthetic-free, perfume-free, oil-free, alcohol-free, erythrulose-free and odour-free. It is also completely vegan.
3. Your tan will be natural-looking and long-lasting. Since it hydrates your skin, it fades evenly, disguises cellulite and blemishes and won’t leave you blotchy or patchy.
4. There’s no unpleasant odour, so you need not worry about the telltale fake tan smell give the secret of your gorgeous glow away!
5. The mixture won’t rub off on your clothing or sheets, so you can say goodbye to visits to the dry cleaner to fix your clothing, and you need not worry about being surrounded by orange bedsheets when you wake up next to a gorgeous hunk! 😉
6. The mixture is available in 2 development speeds. The regular duration takes up to 8 hours but if you’re in a rush, the express formula develops fully in just 2 hours time.
7. The colours are mixed based on your own skin colour, so you can rest assured that you won’t come out looking too dark or like you’ve had no tan at all. It’s quite literally the perfect spray tan.
8. Our staff are skilled at applying your tan quickly, easily and discreetly – you don’t have to worry about orange hands or dark knees or streaky patches on the backs of the ankles!
9. It is made only with FDA approved ingredients, so you can be sure that your tan isn’t filled with preservatives, arsenic, mercury and lead like other popular brands,
10. It’s just $35. Yes, really!
* * * * * * *
Are you a member of our AVIVA loyalty program? Click the link below to book your tan, then make sure to pick up your loyalty card at your appointment. Your 10th spray tan is totally free!by
The sun is starting to shine again and ladies everywhere are getting ready to pull those bathing suits out from the back of the closet – and with only a few months to go until Summer, now is a great time to give your body some help reducing those stubborn fatty areas that aren’t shrinking much with diet and exercise alone.
To help shed unwanted fatty tissue, we recommend a combination of Lipo Cavitation and Infra Red Detox Saunas.
Step 1: Blast fat with Lipo Cavitation.
Ultrasound Lipo Cavitation is a new, revolutionary fat removal technology that does NOT involve surgery. The treatment does not require anesthesia , no discomfort, no hospital stay or either no time off work. Cavitation presents a fabulous risk free alternative to traditional liposuction for individuals wanting to assist their fat loss journey with a little boost.
The science behind Lipo Cavitation is quite amazing – Cavitation is a natural phenomenon based on low frequency ultrasound. The ultrasound field creates bubbles in the liquid, which gradually grow, and explode at a certain size. The energy in the form of heat and pressure wave is released. As the membranes of fat cells do not have the structural capacity to withstand the vibrations, the effect of cavitation easily breaks them, while sparing the vascular, nervous and muscular tissue. The result is an instant or loss of fat cells. Like magic!
After disruption of adipose cells, the fat in the form of triglycerides is released into the interstitial fluid between the cells, where there are enzymatically metabolised to glycerol and free fatty acids. The water soluble glycerol is absorbed by the circulatory system and used as the energy source, and the insoluble free fatty acids are transported to the liver and processed as fatty acids from food – a.k.a. eliminated from the body via your bladder. This means that it’s super important to make sure that you’re consuming plenty of water before and after your appointment to help your body release of all those nasty toxins.
In one 40 minute session, most clients lose between 2 and 10 cm from their target area. Lipo Cavitation generally works best on the thighs, stomach, buttocks and upper arms and many clients even find the procedure so relaxing that they fall asleep.
Please note: as Lipo Cavitation relies on the liver being in healthy condition, it may not be suitable for some clients. Click here to find out if Lipo Cavitation is right for you.
Step 2: Reinforce your results & get your sweat on with an Infra Red Detox Sauna!
When we say “detox” most people generally think of a juice cleanse, like the Lemon Detox Diet – however, an Infra Red Detox Sauna is the most effective way for your body to eliminate toxins.
Infra Red Detox Saunas are different from just any old sauna that you’ll find at your local health club – they’re highly specialised, advanced equipment. Conventional saunas need high air temperatures to pull impurities from the body, but infrared heated saunas can directly penetrate up to 45 mm inside the body. Impurities can be pushed out using lower and more comfortable temperatures. Compared to conventional sauna’s this means many more health benefits. As the body temperature rises, perspiration occurs and blood circulation increases. The muscles and organs are stimulated and toxic waste (fat, heavy metals and other toxic materials) is removed from your body through perspiration.
Infra Red Sauna detoxification is made possible by your body’s ability to get rid of toxins in your sweat. In fact, your body is actually programmed to get rid of wastes and toxins through any channel it can. We’re all exposed to hundreds of chemicals every day in the air we breathe, the things we touch, harsh skincare products, and what we eat and drink. And unfortunately not all of these chemicals can be processed easily by the body – Infra Red Detox Saunas help remove these toxins. And without help to remove these toxins, they simply accumulate in your fat.
The weight that you sweat out in an Infra Red Detox Sauna come from:
- Toxins circulating in your blood, waiting for the liver and/or kidneys to process them
- Toxins drawn out of tissues where they settled in the past but don’t belong (such as in your joints or the muscles of your heart)
- Toxins that were stored in your fat because they are fat soluble.
Everyone…we repeat, everyone – as proven by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) – has dangerous toxins (like pesticides) stored in their bodies. (More on this in upcoming pages.) While that may be a frightening thought, it’s a lot less frightening when you know how to get rid of them. That’s where detoxifying by infrared sauna or traditional sauna comes in.
As you relax in the gentle heat of the Healthwave Infrared Sauna, your body is actually hard at work, producing sweat, pumping blood – and burning up to 1000 calories in just 30 minutes. So you lose weight – not just water.
Since an infrared sauna helps generate two to three times the sweat produced in a hot-air sauna, the implications for increased caloric consumption are quite impressive. Infrared therapy brings about a significant rise in the level of growth hormones that help to maintain lean body tissue, including muscle. In fact, a 30-minute session burns up to 1000 calories depending on your size and physical condition!
When you combine this amazing technology to help draw toxins out of the body with Lipo Cavitation to help your body rid itself of excess fat, the results are truly astounding.
Cms lost. Fat removed. Toxins drawn out. Glowing skin. A healthier heart… the list of benefits goes on and on!
Click here to find out if an Infra Red Detox Sauna is right for you.
This month only, pay just $99 for a 40 minute session of Lipo Cavitation (normally $129)!
We all crave smooth and sexy skin, and if the thought of dragging the razor across your skin or ripping it all off with hot wax doesn’t sound as appealing as it once used to…. read on, because SPL Hair Removal is about to become your new best friend.
What is SPL Hair Removal?
SPL stands for Square Pulsed Light, and it’s a somewhat new form of laser hair removal that permanently reduces unwanted hair.
How does it work?
SPL needs to be conducted over a number of sessions – around 25% of hair follicles in any area are in the appropriate stage for treatment at any one time. Each follicle has slightly differing cycle times, so it normally takes between 6-10 treatment sessions in order to treat all of the active follicles. Active follicles are made up of a combination of thick and fine hairs – the fine hairs requiring higher energy and more treatments, as they may not be affected by the treatment that removes thicker hairs.
What are the benefits?
The biggest advantage to SPL is that it’s virtually painless and results in reduction can be seen from the very first session. Each session removes 5% – 20% of the hairs, so there’s a visible difference after each treatment. It’s quick and easy and you’ll have the benefit of smooth skin year round.
Is there anyone who can’t undergo SPL?
The procedure is most effective on darker hairs – this is because there must be some pigmentation in the hair so that the energy can be absorbed. Darker hairs are richer in melanin and generally respond better to treatment. Light and fine hairs are more difficult to treat but not impossible – it may just take more treatment sessions.
Where can you treat with SPL?
Anywhere on the face (excluding eyebrows) and body can be treated.
How long do you need to wait between treatments?
We recommend each treatment be performed once when the next phase of hair has grown through – and this time period varies depending on the area treated. Upper lip hair for example has a growth cycle of 2 weeks whereas leg hair generally takes around 4 weeks, so the area that we’re treating will impact your treatment plan.
How much does it cost?
You can view prices here.
* * * * * * *
Want to get smooth and sexy in time for summer? In September only, purchase 4 Brazilian sessions and get 4 underarm sessions free!
Click here to book.
The weather may be cold and icy right now but don’t be fooled – summer is just around the corner! And with 4 months to go until ladies everywhere start pulling the bikinis out from the back of the closet, now is the perfect time to get out of that winter slump and kick your health & fitness regimen up a notch!
Want your best summer body ever? Here’s how to get it:
ON THE INSIDE:
Pay attention to what you’re fuelling yourself with.
Particularly in winter, where you might be less inclined to jump out of bed and go for a workout, make sure you watch what you’re consuming. This doesn’t mean that you can’t indulge in those hot chocolates or cosy comfort foods, but make sure that you’re still getting plenty of fresh fruits & veggies, lean meats and proteins. Although it’s easier just to reach for another Tim Tam than it is to go for the piece of fruit when it’s cold, your body will thank you.
Keep up regular exercise.
Rain and thunderstorms might prevent you from hitting the pavement, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still get a great workout. Join a 24-hour gym and fit working out around your lifestyle or if group fitness isn’t your thing, you can try working out at home! Zumba is a great option and there are also plenty of short fitness videos on YouTube that you can follow along with at home. Make sure that you’re getting at least 30 minutes of heart-pumping exercise a day – this is particularly important if you’re coming in for treatments such as Lipo Cavitation to ensure that you’re getting the most out of your treatments!
ON THE OUTSIDE:
Get your skin smooth & sexy.
Bikini weather means bearing more skin than at any other time of year – so make sure you’re not caught out with stray hairs or worse, ingrown hairs from ineffective hair removal methods! Ouch! If you’re looking for a permanent solution that’ll mean being able to ditch the razor and the hot wax strips for good, At Modesty Blaise we offer progressive permanent hair reduction using X-Lumin-X Square Pulsed Light (SPL) technology. If you’re after something less permanent, we also offer a painless, effective and discreet waxing service.
Invest in the right skincare products to minimise sun damage before it happens.
Beach weather means long, hot days out in the sun – great for your mood, but potentially awful for your skin! To prevent premature ageing and reduce the effects of the sun’s free radicals which can cause damage, it’s a good idea to gain a thorough understanding of your specific skin so that you can invest in the right products to keep it beautifully protected.
Budge those last few stubborn cm’s of fat with Lipo Cavitation.
If your diet and exercise program alone isn’t moving some stubborn areas of fat, we can help you reduce the size of those areas using Lipo Cavitation. The treatment does not require anaesthesia, no discomfort, no hospital stay or either no time off work. Cavitation presents a fabulous risk free alternative to traditional liposuction.
Reduce cellulite with Lumologie Cellulite Reduction.
Cellulite – most women have it and unfortunately, we have very little control over where it goes and how deep the pockets of fat are! Lumologie, thankfully, can decrease the visible signs of cellulite along side a healthy diet, detoxification methods and exercise. This new development in cellulite treatment is based on the patented technology developed in France by a leading European company whom specialise in vacuum therapy. Lumologie offers a rewarding experience that delivers deep soothing treatments to effectively define your figure and enhance skin tone in just weeks – so we recommend coming in for a consultation a good 1-2 months before you plan to be hitting the beach or debuting at a big event. It’s non-invasive device and non-surgical, totally safe and effective.
Extra reading: 7 things you need to know about cellulite
Sweat out those toxins.
At Modesty Blaise we use and recommend the use of Far Infra Red Detox Saunas for a complete detoxification that is safe, easy to use and has fantastic benefits for every body. Infrared therapy brings about a significant rise in the level of growth hormones that help to maintain lean body tissue, including muscle. A 30-minute session burns up to 1000 calories depending on your size and physical condition!
Finish it off with beautifully bronzed skin.
A flawless, streak-less and odour-less AVIVA labs spray tan will have you looking like a gorgeous Grecian goddess. Need we say more?
And a few extra tips…
- Remember that health & fitness is a holistic effort. It’s all about making sustainable and significant long-term changes!
- Keeping up with a regular diet and exercise program year round will make getting (and staying) in shape an easier task.
- Always follow the aftercare instructions for any treatment you come in to experience at Modesty Blaise. Following the instructions will ensure you get the best possible results out of your treatment!
To kick start your summer fitness preparation, this August we’re offering you Lumologie Cellulite Reduction for only $62.95 per session – or purchase 10 sessions upfront & get 2 free treatments! A sure-fire way to boost your confidence and give you sexy, smooth & dimple free legs in time for summer. This offer is valid only until August 31, so make sure to get in quick!
Click here to book.
Most of us women will battle cellulite at some point in our lives – and whether you develop it after having kids, after gaining/losing weight or whether you’ve had it since you were a teenager, it can often leave you feeling awful about yourself!
However, there are a few things that you should know about cellulite:
1. All women can get it, and so can men! Cellulite is more prominent in women and it’s based on much more than simply being overweight, as many people incorrectly assume. Factors include, poor diet, yoyo dieting, hormonal changes, lack of physical activity, dehydration and even the thickness of your skin.
2. There’s more than one type. Adipose cellulite is the firm cellulite (appearing like an “orange peel” on loose skin), Oedematous cellulite is caused by fluid retention (and often looks like soft cellulite on loose skin) and fibrotic cellulite is hard, compact cellulite. As not all cellulite is created equally, different people require different treatment methods, or combinations of methods, unique to their specific bodies.
3. It’s hereditary. Many of our clients come in complaining of cellulite and wondering how they got it, when they live fit and healthy lifestyles – but unfortunately, no one is safe from cellulite as it’s easily passed down through families. If your mother suffers from cellulite, for instance, it’s a fairly safe bet that you will too.
4. It can appear anywhere on the body. Most women experience cellulite on the upper thighs and buttocks, but it can appear in any area with little circulation.
5. Exercising before cellulite treatments helps the muscles warm up, and increase the chances of success for your treatment.
6. Body brushing treatments at home will help combat the appearance of new cellulite, in addition to cellulite treatments such as Lumologie to fight the appearance of your existing cellulite.
7. Your diet can play a big part. Although cellulite is largely hereditary, your lifestyle does play a big role. Where possible, avoid eating highly processed and artificial foods or foods that contain sweeteners and additives, which are known to contribute to the development of cellulite.
Are you looking to fight the appearance of cellulite? Our Lumologie & Lipo Cavitation treatments may be able to help you.
Lumologie is a non-invasive treatment that works along side a healthy diet, detoxification methods exercise helping make cellulite something of the past. This new development in cellulite treatment is based on the patented technology developed in France by a leading European company whom specialise in vacuum therapy.
Ultrasound Lipo Cavitation is a new, revolutionary fat removal technology that does NOT involve surgery. The treatment does not require anesthesia , no discomfort, no hospital stay or either no time off work. Cavitation presents a fabulous risk free alternative to traditional liposuction.
To help you fight the appearance of cellulite, make sure to take a look at our special monthly offer on Lipo Cavitation, running for this July only. Click here to book now.by
As the mercury drops and the sky goes grey, many of us find that suddenly, our skin looks a little less soft and supple than it usually does! And unfortunately, as we reach for warm socks, hot fireplaces and even hotter showers, dry air takes away the thin layer of oil that usually leaves moisture in our skin; leaving the skin feeling dry, itchy, cracked and painful. Traumatic skin responses such as cracking can also cause an inflammatory response in the body, making skin even more susceptible to flare-ups of skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
Make sure you keep your skin healthy during winter by following these preventative steps:
- Make sure your diet contains plenty of healthy, monounsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids, including nuts, olive oil, avocado, fish and flax seeds.
- Keep usage of boiling hot water in showers and baths to a minimum, as this is a recipe for irritated skin (and hair, too)! Instead, opt for lukewarm water and moisture-filled soaps for sensitive skin. Make sure to pat down your skin to dry with a towel, keeping excessive rubbing to a minimum.
- Choose the right skincare for your face. If you’re suffering from specific skin concerns, it makes sense that a generic moisturiser from Coles or Woolworths may not be enough to get those issues under control! For patients wishing to rapidly increase the hydration of the facial skin, we recommend an Aspect Lactobotanical Peel. If a gentle exfoliation and deep hydration is what you need without the flaky downtime and the added bonus of epidermal pigment reduction and anti-bacterial properties, these L-lactic acid based peels will get you those phenomenal results your looking for. Lactobotanical peels can be performed as a one off treatment however a course of 6 treatments is recommended.
- After bathing, apply a moisturising lotion to your body, ideally within 3 minutes of bathing, to help maximise your skin’s potential to absorb the necessary moisture to protect itself. The skin on your face also responds well to hydrating serums, creams and oils being applied promptly after bathing.
- Keep up regular facials. To help your skin look its most vibrant and healthy, we recommend keeping up a regular facial routine. An Advanced Vitamin Facial is a great place to start for many people, as it can to hydrate the skin. For clients wanting deeper results, Microdermabrasion is a gentle approach to exfoliating the skin. Using a fine stream of crystals, this treatment exfoliates the upper layers of the skin promoting collagen growth. As everyone has different skin types, the intensity of the treatment can be varied so even the most sensitive of skin types can benefit from this effective treatment. The elasticity and collagen production created by microdermabrasion enhances the tone and resilience of the skin. On top of this scarring caused by acne and enlarged pores will be reduced.
- Opt for breathable cotton clothing, rather than polyester and itchy wool blends. Less fitted clothing will also help to keep your skin from becoming irritated by perspiration, which makes skin more prone to chapping.
- Give your skin a fighting chance for new skin cells to be healthy by helping it to remove hardened and flaky dead skin from the surface, revealing the healthy new skin underneath. Epidermal Levelling is a safe, painless and extremely effective clinical treatment that is designed to evenly and deeply exfoliate the skin of the face.
- Drink plenty of water. This is essential at all times of year but especially during winter – the more hydrated your body stays, the more hydrated your skin stays, too!
To help your skin look its best this winter, for the month of June 2015 only, you can receive a Microdermabrasion Facial with Eviron Infusion for just $100.00 (save $50.00). Click here to book now.by
Dr Des Fernandes is the world pioneer in the use of advanced skin perfusion and has designed ranges of skin needling instruments to assist you in your journey of achieving radiant and youthful looking skin.
PCI Micro-needling using the Environ Medial Roll-CIT represents a revolutionary approach by which normal and natural collagen production is stimulated to smoothen and tighten the skin. In other words, the process facilitates and stimulates the skin’s natural repair and growth processes without causing any scarring or permanent damage. Continue Reading →by
Are you considering trying a detox but are uncertain exactly what the benefits could be? When a detox is completed correctly in a healthy and safe environment this will mean getting your body clean and healthy and can result in a wide range of positive effects.
Detoxing can help you a number on things, such as: Continue Reading →by
Living in the era of instant gratification and fast paced lifestyles it comes as no surprise that most of us want skincare results immediately. Not in 6 months’ time… Not in a year… But NOW. Does this sound anything like you? In this article we will be giving you a guide as to how you can achieve this with minimal effort and basic habits. Continue Reading →by