The sun is starting to shine again and ladies everywhere are getting ready to pull those bathing suits out from the back of the closet – and with only a few months to go until Summer, now is a great time to give your body some help reducing those stubborn fatty areas that aren’t shrinking much with diet and exercise alone.
To help shed unwanted fatty tissue, we recommend a combination of Lipo Cavitation and Infra Red Detox Saunas.
Step 1: Blast fat with Lipo Cavitation.
Ultrasound Lipo Cavitation is a new, revolutionary fat removal technology that does NOT involve surgery. The treatment does not require anesthesia , no discomfort, no hospital stay or either no time off work. Cavitation presents a fabulous risk free alternative to traditional liposuction for individuals wanting to assist their fat loss journey with a little boost.
The science behind Lipo Cavitation is quite amazing – Cavitation is a natural phenomenon based on low frequency ultrasound. The ultrasound field creates bubbles in the liquid, which gradually grow, and explode at a certain size. The energy in the form of heat and pressure wave is released. As the membranes of fat cells do not have the structural capacity to withstand the vibrations, the effect of cavitation easily breaks them, while sparing the vascular, nervous and muscular tissue. The result is an instant or loss of fat cells. Like magic!
After disruption of adipose cells, the fat in the form of triglycerides is released into the interstitial fluid between the cells, where there are enzymatically metabolised to glycerol and free fatty acids. The water soluble glycerol is absorbed by the circulatory system and used as the energy source, and the insoluble free fatty acids are transported to the liver and processed as fatty acids from food – a.k.a. eliminated from the body via your bladder. This means that it’s super important to make sure that you’re consuming plenty of water before and after your appointment to help your body release of all those nasty toxins.
In one 40 minute session, most clients lose between 2 and 10 cm from their target area. Lipo Cavitation generally works best on the thighs, stomach, buttocks and upper arms and many clients even find the procedure so relaxing that they fall asleep.
Please note: as Lipo Cavitation relies on the liver being in healthy condition, it may not be suitable for some clients. Click here to find out if Lipo Cavitation is right for you.
Step 2: Reinforce your results & get your sweat on with an Infra Red Detox Sauna!
When we say “detox” most people generally think of a juice cleanse, like the Lemon Detox Diet – however, an Infra Red Detox Sauna is the most effective way for your body to eliminate toxins.
Infra Red Detox Saunas are different from just any old sauna that you’ll find at your local health club – they’re highly specialised, advanced equipment. Conventional saunas need high air temperatures to pull impurities from the body, but infrared heated saunas can directly penetrate up to 45 mm inside the body. Impurities can be pushed out using lower and more comfortable temperatures. Compared to conventional sauna’s this means many more health benefits. As the body temperature rises, perspiration occurs and blood circulation increases. The muscles and organs are stimulated and toxic waste (fat, heavy metals and other toxic materials) is removed from your body through perspiration.
Infra Red Sauna detoxification is made possible by your body’s ability to get rid of toxins in your sweat. In fact, your body is actually programmed to get rid of wastes and toxins through any channel it can. We’re all exposed to hundreds of chemicals every day in the air we breathe, the things we touch, harsh skincare products, and what we eat and drink. And unfortunately not all of these chemicals can be processed easily by the body – Infra Red Detox Saunas help remove these toxins. And without help to remove these toxins, they simply accumulate in your fat.
The weight that you sweat out in an Infra Red Detox Sauna come from:
- Toxins circulating in your blood, waiting for the liver and/or kidneys to process them
- Toxins drawn out of tissues where they settled in the past but don’t belong (such as in your joints or the muscles of your heart)
- Toxins that were stored in your fat because they are fat soluble.
Everyone…we repeat, everyone – as proven by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) – has dangerous toxins (like pesticides) stored in their bodies. (More on this in upcoming pages.) While that may be a frightening thought, it’s a lot less frightening when you know how to get rid of them. That’s where detoxifying by infrared sauna or traditional sauna comes in.
As you relax in the gentle heat of the Healthwave Infrared Sauna, your body is actually hard at work, producing sweat, pumping blood – and burning up to 1000 calories in just 30 minutes. So you lose weight – not just water.
Since an infrared sauna helps generate two to three times the sweat produced in a hot-air sauna, the implications for increased caloric consumption are quite impressive. Infrared therapy brings about a significant rise in the level of growth hormones that help to maintain lean body tissue, including muscle. In fact, a 30-minute session burns up to 1000 calories depending on your size and physical condition!
When you combine this amazing technology to help draw toxins out of the body with Lipo Cavitation to help your body rid itself of excess fat, the results are truly astounding.
Cms lost. Fat removed. Toxins drawn out. Glowing skin. A healthier heart… the list of benefits goes on and on!
Click here to find out if an Infra Red Detox Sauna is right for you.
This month only, pay just $99 for a 40 minute session of Lipo Cavitation (normally $129)!
Most of us women will battle cellulite at some point in our lives – and whether you develop it after having kids, after gaining/losing weight or whether you’ve had it since you were a teenager, it can often leave you feeling awful about yourself!
However, there are a few things that you should know about cellulite:
1. All women can get it, and so can men! Cellulite is more prominent in women and it’s based on much more than simply being overweight, as many people incorrectly assume. Factors include, poor diet, yoyo dieting, hormonal changes, lack of physical activity, dehydration and even the thickness of your skin.
2. There’s more than one type. Adipose cellulite is the firm cellulite (appearing like an “orange peel” on loose skin), Oedematous cellulite is caused by fluid retention (and often looks like soft cellulite on loose skin) and fibrotic cellulite is hard, compact cellulite. As not all cellulite is created equally, different people require different treatment methods, or combinations of methods, unique to their specific bodies.
3. It’s hereditary. Many of our clients come in complaining of cellulite and wondering how they got it, when they live fit and healthy lifestyles – but unfortunately, no one is safe from cellulite as it’s easily passed down through families. If your mother suffers from cellulite, for instance, it’s a fairly safe bet that you will too.
4. It can appear anywhere on the body. Most women experience cellulite on the upper thighs and buttocks, but it can appear in any area with little circulation.
5. Exercising before cellulite treatments helps the muscles warm up, and increase the chances of success for your treatment.
6. Body brushing treatments at home will help combat the appearance of new cellulite, in addition to cellulite treatments such as Lumologie to fight the appearance of your existing cellulite.
7. Your diet can play a big part. Although cellulite is largely hereditary, your lifestyle does play a big role. Where possible, avoid eating highly processed and artificial foods or foods that contain sweeteners and additives, which are known to contribute to the development of cellulite.
Are you looking to fight the appearance of cellulite? Our Lumologie & Lipo Cavitation treatments may be able to help you.
Lumologie is a non-invasive treatment that works along side a healthy diet, detoxification methods exercise helping make cellulite something of the past. This new development in cellulite treatment is based on the patented technology developed in France by a leading European company whom specialise in vacuum therapy.
Ultrasound Lipo Cavitation is a new, revolutionary fat removal technology that does NOT involve surgery. The treatment does not require anesthesia , no discomfort, no hospital stay or either no time off work. Cavitation presents a fabulous risk free alternative to traditional liposuction.
To help you fight the appearance of cellulite, make sure to take a look at our special monthly offer on Lipo Cavitation, running for this July only. Click here to book now.by
Dr Des Fernandes is the world pioneer in the use of advanced skin perfusion and has designed ranges of skin needling instruments to assist you in your journey of achieving radiant and youthful looking skin.
PCI Micro-needling using the Environ Medial Roll-CIT represents a revolutionary approach by which normal and natural collagen production is stimulated to smoothen and tighten the skin. In other words, the process facilitates and stimulates the skin’s natural repair and growth processes without causing any scarring or permanent damage. Continue Reading →by
Are you considering trying a detox but are uncertain exactly what the benefits could be? When a detox is completed correctly in a healthy and safe environment this will mean getting your body clean and healthy and can result in a wide range of positive effects.
Detoxing can help you a number on things, such as: Continue Reading →by
Living in the era of instant gratification and fast paced lifestyles it comes as no surprise that most of us want skincare results immediately. Not in 6 months’ time… Not in a year… But NOW. Does this sound anything like you? In this article we will be giving you a guide as to how you can achieve this with minimal effort and basic habits. Continue Reading →by
You think you’re healthy, but you don’t feel vibrant. You struggle to find the energy to get through the day. You’re irritable. Your stomach isn’t acting right. And all those headaches! These types of conditions affect many of us in our daily lives and you may simply be surrounded by too many toxins.
Not sure? Here are seven signs to look for — and how you can rid your body and feel better.by
There are several ways to keep your skin looking young, fresh, hydrated, and healthy. These include following a good skincare regime and a proper and healthy diet which consists of fruits and vegetables. When it comes to your diet, it is important to ensure that the food you eat provides you with the right amount of vitamins and minerals that your skin needs.
In this article, we shall share with you some of these important vitamins that will help your skin stay supple, and fight the signs of aging. Let’s start with: Continue Reading →by
Your body requires the right amount of nutrients in order to function at its optimal levels.
Thus, simply cutting back on calories to lose weight is never enough if you want to do it without risking your health. So before turning to the latest diet, it’s important that you consult a dietician first, as they will be able to advise you on one that is appropriate for your condition. Also, remember to avoid going on fad diets, such as the ones we’re going to share below, starting with… Continue Reading →by
Cellulite is a condition in which the skin appears to have areas with underlying fat deposits, giving it a dimpled, lumpy appearance. It is most noticeable on the buttocks and thighs, and usually occurs after puberty.
Cellulite is often classified using three grades:
- Grade 1 – Cellulite sees no clinical symptoms, but a microscopic examination of cells from the area detects underlying anatomical changes.
- Grade 2 – Cellulite requires the skin to show pallor (pastiness), be lower temperature, and have decreased elasticity, in addition to anatomical changes noted by microscopic examinations.
- Grade 3 – Cellulite has visible roughness of the skin (like an orange peel) along with all grade 2 signs.
Although cellulite can affect both sexes, it is much more common in females, mainly because they are more likely to have particular types of fat and connective tissue.
What causes cellulite?
The causes of cellulite are not well understood, but there are several theories that have been put forward as explanations. Among these are:
- Hormonal factors – Hormones likely play an important role in cellulite development. Many believe oestrogen, insulin, noradrenaline, thyroid hormones, and prolactin are part of the cellulite production process.
- Genetics – Certain genes are required for cellulite development. Genes may predispose an individual to particular characteristics associated with cellulite, such as gender, race, slow metabolism, distribution of fat just underneath the skin, and circulatory insufficiency.
- Diet – People who eat too much fat, carbohydrates, or salt and too little fibre are likely to have greater amounts of cellulite.
- Lifestyle factors – Cellulite may be more prevalent in smokers, those who do not exercise, and those who sit or stand in one position for long periods of time.
- Clothing – Underwear with tight elastic across the buttocks (limiting blood flow) may contribute to the formation of cellulite.
Dark circles, fine lines, puffiness…… eyes come with a lot of baggage but with Eyelift they don’t have to weigh you down!
Even if eyes aren’t really the windows to the soul, they certainly give a pretty good insight into what we’ve been up to. Been burning the candle at both ends? Dark circles suggest so. Been flagging on the water-intake and enjoying a glass or three of white instead? Tell tale puffiness gives the game away. This complete and effective clinical strength formula delivers a cosmetic treatment for unattractive dark circles, under eye puffiness, and crow’s feet.
Recommend Eye Products:
- Aspect Dr – Eyelift
- Smoother skin texture
- Appearance of dark under eye circles reduced
- Appearance of puffiness reduced
- Amino peptide technology
- More than 28 natural botanicals and potent antioxidants to restore what fast-paced living has taken away
- Clear Skin
- All skin types
- Dark under eye circles
- Under eye puffiness / bags
- Crow’s feet
Cosmetic Management of:
- Dark Circles
- Fine lines and wrinkles around eyes and lips
Vitamin A sometimes goes by the name of retinol. It is essential for supporting your vision, skin, healthy bone growth and your immune system.
As an antioxidant vitamin A helps the skin to repair, stay moist, and produce the enzymes that stabilise the production of collagen. As such, it is often added to skin creams, sometimes going by the name stabilised retinol.
Vitamin A is an antioxidant vitamin, so it works hard destroying the cell-damaging free radicals in your body, helping to keep you looking and feeling young. So how does vitamin A contribute to such an important job? As we age our skin, eyes, joints and even our internal organs all become less efficient. Wrinkles appear and our complexion loses its youthful glow. It’s just a fact of life. But what causes our bodies to break down in this way?
One major cause is the existence in our bodies of free radicals. Free radicals are naturally produced by our bodies, and we make even more of them when we’re subjected to stress, when we eat poorly, or when we’re exposed to pollution or cigarette smoke. In fact, many aspects of modern life encourage our bodies to manufacture more of these damaging free radicals. They then float around our bodies contributing to the damage and ageing of our organs, the visible ageing of our skin and sometimes even triggering disease. But help is at hand. Antioxidants destroy free radicals, helping us stay younger and fitter for longer.
Recommend Vitamin A Products:
- Aspect Dr
- Exfol A Plus Serum
- AHA & Vitamin A Night Serum
A potent Vitamin A formula that has superior stability coupled with exceptional cellular renewal activity for clearer, smoother, more evenly coloured, younger looking skin.
- Assists in deep delivery of nutrients
- Lightening and Brightening
- Anti-Oxidant protection
- Perfect for ageing skin
For Cosmetic Management of:
- All skin types
- Problem skin
- Congested skin
- Dull skin
- Thickened skin
- Ageing skin