If you desire gorgeous, glowing skin without baking in the sun’s harmful UV rays for hours, then you’ve likely explored spray tanning as an option. But, did you know that not all spray tans are created equal?
If you’re health conscious, you should be aware that many brands of spray tans are filled with toxins and chemicals that can accelerate ageing and skin dehydration in the long term – but AVIVA Labs spray tans are organic. The natural ingredients allow the organic tans to be fast-drying, and this has some amazing benefits over regular spray tans:
1. You never have to worry about any irritation, rashes, dry skin, wrinkles or other problems making their way through your tan. AVIVA Labs tans works to bind all of the moisture inside of your skin and repair any cells that were damaged from the harsh sun. This means that dried out skin is a thing of the past.
2. The mixture is paraben-free, synthetic-free, perfume-free, oil-free, alcohol-free, erythrulose-free and odour-free. It is also completely vegan.
3. Your tan will be natural-looking and long-lasting. Since it hydrates your skin, it fades evenly, disguises cellulite and blemishes and won’t leave you blotchy or patchy.
4. There’s no unpleasant odour, so you need not worry about the telltale fake tan smell give the secret of your gorgeous glow away!
5. The mixture won’t rub off on your clothing or sheets, so you can say goodbye to visits to the dry cleaner to fix your clothing, and you need not worry about being surrounded by orange bedsheets when you wake up next to a gorgeous hunk! 😉
6. The mixture is available in 2 development speeds. The regular duration takes up to 8 hours but if you’re in a rush, the express formula develops fully in just 2 hours time.
7. The colours are mixed based on your own skin colour, so you can rest assured that you won’t come out looking too dark or like you’ve had no tan at all. It’s quite literally the perfect spray tan.
8. Our staff are skilled at applying your tan quickly, easily and discreetly – you don’t have to worry about orange hands or dark knees or streaky patches on the backs of the ankles!
9. It is made only with FDA approved ingredients, so you can be sure that your tan isn’t filled with preservatives, arsenic, mercury and lead like other popular brands,
10. It’s just $35. Yes, really!
* * * * * * *
Are you a member of our AVIVA loyalty program? Click the link below to book your tan, then make sure to pick up your loyalty card at your appointment. Your 10th spray tan is totally free!by
Dr Des Fernandes is the world pioneer in the use of advanced skin perfusion and has designed ranges of skin needling instruments to assist you in your journey of achieving radiant and youthful looking skin.
PCI Micro-needling using the Environ Medial Roll-CIT represents a revolutionary approach by which normal and natural collagen production is stimulated to smoothen and tighten the skin. In other words, the process facilitates and stimulates the skin’s natural repair and growth processes without causing any scarring or permanent damage. Continue Reading →by
Are you considering trying a detox but are uncertain exactly what the benefits could be? When a detox is completed correctly in a healthy and safe environment this will mean getting your body clean and healthy and can result in a wide range of positive effects.
Detoxing can help you a number on things, such as: Continue Reading →by
Living in the era of instant gratification and fast paced lifestyles it comes as no surprise that most of us want skincare results immediately. Not in 6 months’ time… Not in a year… But NOW. Does this sound anything like you? In this article we will be giving you a guide as to how you can achieve this with minimal effort and basic habits. Continue Reading →by
You think you’re healthy, but you don’t feel vibrant. You struggle to find the energy to get through the day. You’re irritable. Your stomach isn’t acting right. And all those headaches! These types of conditions affect many of us in our daily lives and you may simply be surrounded by too many toxins.
Not sure? Here are seven signs to look for — and how you can rid your body and feel better.by
There are several ways to keep your skin looking young, fresh, hydrated, and healthy. These include following a good skincare regime and a proper and healthy diet which consists of fruits and vegetables. When it comes to your diet, it is important to ensure that the food you eat provides you with the right amount of vitamins and minerals that your skin needs.
In this article, we shall share with you some of these important vitamins that will help your skin stay supple, and fight the signs of aging. Let’s start with: Continue Reading →by
Your body requires the right amount of nutrients in order to function at its optimal levels.
Thus, simply cutting back on calories to lose weight is never enough if you want to do it without risking your health. So before turning to the latest diet, it’s important that you consult a dietician first, as they will be able to advise you on one that is appropriate for your condition. Also, remember to avoid going on fad diets, such as the ones we’re going to share below, starting with… Continue Reading →by
Cellulite is a condition in which the skin appears to have areas with underlying fat deposits, giving it a dimpled, lumpy appearance. It is most noticeable on the buttocks and thighs, and usually occurs after puberty.
Cellulite is often classified using three grades:
- Grade 1 – Cellulite sees no clinical symptoms, but a microscopic examination of cells from the area detects underlying anatomical changes.
- Grade 2 – Cellulite requires the skin to show pallor (pastiness), be lower temperature, and have decreased elasticity, in addition to anatomical changes noted by microscopic examinations.
- Grade 3 – Cellulite has visible roughness of the skin (like an orange peel) along with all grade 2 signs.
Although cellulite can affect both sexes, it is much more common in females, mainly because they are more likely to have particular types of fat and connective tissue.
What causes cellulite?
The causes of cellulite are not well understood, but there are several theories that have been put forward as explanations. Among these are:
- Hormonal factors – Hormones likely play an important role in cellulite development. Many believe oestrogen, insulin, noradrenaline, thyroid hormones, and prolactin are part of the cellulite production process.
- Genetics – Certain genes are required for cellulite development. Genes may predispose an individual to particular characteristics associated with cellulite, such as gender, race, slow metabolism, distribution of fat just underneath the skin, and circulatory insufficiency.
- Diet – People who eat too much fat, carbohydrates, or salt and too little fibre are likely to have greater amounts of cellulite.
- Lifestyle factors – Cellulite may be more prevalent in smokers, those who do not exercise, and those who sit or stand in one position for long periods of time.
- Clothing – Underwear with tight elastic across the buttocks (limiting blood flow) may contribute to the formation of cellulite.
Dark circles, fine lines, puffiness…… eyes come with a lot of baggage but with Eyelift they don’t have to weigh you down!
Even if eyes aren’t really the windows to the soul, they certainly give a pretty good insight into what we’ve been up to. Been burning the candle at both ends? Dark circles suggest so. Been flagging on the water-intake and enjoying a glass or three of white instead? Tell tale puffiness gives the game away. This complete and effective clinical strength formula delivers a cosmetic treatment for unattractive dark circles, under eye puffiness, and crow’s feet.
Recommend Eye Products:
- Aspect Dr – Eyelift
- Smoother skin texture
- Appearance of dark under eye circles reduced
- Appearance of puffiness reduced
- Amino peptide technology
- More than 28 natural botanicals and potent antioxidants to restore what fast-paced living has taken away
- Clear Skin
- All skin types
- Dark under eye circles
- Under eye puffiness / bags
- Crow’s feet
Cosmetic Management of:
- Dark Circles
- Fine lines and wrinkles around eyes and lips
Vitamin A sometimes goes by the name of retinol. It is essential for supporting your vision, skin, healthy bone growth and your immune system.
As an antioxidant vitamin A helps the skin to repair, stay moist, and produce the enzymes that stabilise the production of collagen. As such, it is often added to skin creams, sometimes going by the name stabilised retinol.
Vitamin A is an antioxidant vitamin, so it works hard destroying the cell-damaging free radicals in your body, helping to keep you looking and feeling young. So how does vitamin A contribute to such an important job? As we age our skin, eyes, joints and even our internal organs all become less efficient. Wrinkles appear and our complexion loses its youthful glow. It’s just a fact of life. But what causes our bodies to break down in this way?
One major cause is the existence in our bodies of free radicals. Free radicals are naturally produced by our bodies, and we make even more of them when we’re subjected to stress, when we eat poorly, or when we’re exposed to pollution or cigarette smoke. In fact, many aspects of modern life encourage our bodies to manufacture more of these damaging free radicals. They then float around our bodies contributing to the damage and ageing of our organs, the visible ageing of our skin and sometimes even triggering disease. But help is at hand. Antioxidants destroy free radicals, helping us stay younger and fitter for longer.
Recommend Vitamin A Products:
- Aspect Dr
- Exfol A Plus Serum
- AHA & Vitamin A Night Serum
A potent Vitamin A formula that has superior stability coupled with exceptional cellular renewal activity for clearer, smoother, more evenly coloured, younger looking skin.
- Assists in deep delivery of nutrients
- Lightening and Brightening
- Anti-Oxidant protection
- Perfect for ageing skin
For Cosmetic Management of:
- All skin types
- Problem skin
- Congested skin
- Dull skin
- Thickened skin
- Ageing skin
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that is necessary for normal growth and development.
Water-soluble vitamins dissolve in water. Leftover amounts of the vitamin leave the body through the urine. This means you need a constant supply of such vitamins in your diet.
Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body.
It is used to:
- Form an important protein used to make skin, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels
- Heal wounds and form scar tissue
- Repair and maintain cartilage, bones, and teeth
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that slows the rate of free-radical damage — free radicals are unstable molecules that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles. New research shows that ascorbic acid 2-phosphate, a derivative of vitamin C, not only neutralizes free radicals, but also reverses DNA damage.
Research suggests that vitamin C may also reduce sunburn caused by exposure to ultraviolet B radiation and prevent the consequences of long-term sun exposure, which can lead to skin cancer. This doesn’t mean you can take vitamins or apply topical vitamin C and then bake safely in the sun, but you can help keep your skin healthy and supple by making sure you get enough of this antioxidant vitamin.
Recommend Vitamin C Products:
Active C Serum Dr 30ml
This is a supercharged highly stable Vitamin C formula that has the added cosmetic anti-wrinkle and firming actions of skin fortifying peptides and powerful antioxidants.
- Anti-Oxidation Protection
- Increases moisture content
- Rich in Resveratrol for healthy skin
For Cosmetic Management of:
- Menopausal Skin
- Ageing Skin
- Dry/Dehydrated skin